Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday, I'm in LOVE

Good Morning Friday...God Morning Love=) I don't know why but I'm pretty sure that most of us love Friday. Friday night is the most anticipated night for most of us. Even if we're not doing anything but it's always feel good to feel Friday night ambiance. Knowing that the next two days will be weekend. The same applies for the one who made this poster I believe. I think it is also inspired by the famous song from The Cure called Friday I'm in Love.

(image from threadless)


I don't care if Monday's blue. Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too. Thursday I don't care about you. It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart. Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart. Oh, Thursday doesn't even start. It's Friday I'm in love. Saturday, wait And Sunday always comes too late. But Friday, never hesitate...

I don't care if Mondays black. Tuesday, Wednesday - heart attack. Thursday, never looking back. It's Friday, I'm in love. Monday, you can hold your head. Tuesday, Wednesday stay in bed. Or Thursday - watch the walls instead. It's Friday, I'm in love

Saturday, wait And Sunday always comes too late. But Friday, never hesitate...Dressed up to the eyes. It's a wonderful surprise. To see your shoes and your spirits rise. Throwing out your frown And just smiling at the sound. And as sleek as a sheik. Spinning round and round. Always take a big bite. It's such a gorgeous sight. To see you eat in the middle of the night. You can never get enough. Enough of this stuff. It's Friday, I'm in love

I don't care if Monday's blue. Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too. Thursday I don't care about you. It's Friday, I'm in love. Monday you can fall apart. Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart. Thursday doesn't even start. It's Friday I'm in love

No comments: