Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I've got the world on a string

One swing happy song to lift up those of you who are not in a good mood..."I've got the world on a string" by the oh-so talented Michael Buble. Enjoy the song=)

I've got the world on a string. I'm sitting on a rainbow. Got the string around my finger. What a world, what a life - Im in love. I've got a song that I sing. I can make the rain go. Any time I move my finger. Lucky me, can't you see - I'm in love
Life's a wonderful thing. As long as I hold the string. I'd be a silly so-and-so. If I should ever let her go. I've got the world on a string. I'm sitting on a rainbow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Love that song! One of my best friends had it as her husband and wife first dance song. Every time I hear it I think of that happy day. Happy memories...

boya arsila said...

oooo..that's so sweet..i might think of having that fine tune on my dance too=)